Playa Sant Elm
Also known as “Es Geperut”, “Sant Elm” is divided in two beaches. The smallest is a gravel beach and the biggest is a sand beach. Although it is a very frequented place it is not overcrowded and it is a clam, ideal place to enjoy with the family. From there the visitor can appreciate the views over the “Pantaleu” islet and the magnificent “Dragonera” island in the background.
“Sant Elm” is named after the chapel that King James II built in the 13th century in honor of the patron saint of the sailors. It is a spot worth visiting. Another curious information: it is from Sant Elm that King James II started the conquest of the island in 1229.
Data: A Sand and rock beach, 130 meters long and 30 meters wide.
Distance from Andratx: 8 Km.
Access: parking Fee-paying parking.
Public Transport:Bus stop 10 meters away from the beach.
Services: Beach umbrella, hammocks and pedalboats and a swing for children.
Pets: Not allowed.